Links to apply for the Director of Evidence and Director of Community Engagement roles are at the bottom of this page.
We are Healthcare Improvement Scotland, an organisation with many parts and one purpose - better quality health and social care for everyone in Scotland.
We have five key priorities.
These are areas where we believe we can make the most impact and where we focus our efforts and resources.
- Enabling people to make informed decisions about their care and treatment.
- Helping health and social care organisations to redesign and continuously improve services.
- Provide evidence and share knowledge that enables people to get the best out of the services they use and helps services improve.
- Provide quality assurance that gives people confidence in the services and supports providers to improve.
- Making the best use of resources, we aim to ensure every pound invested in our work adds value to the care people receive.
The purpose of Healthcare Improvement Scotland is to support better quality health and social care for everyone in Scotland. It is recruiting two Directors with strong leadership capability to truly drive the organization forward. The organisation is in the great position of being able to look across the whole picture of health and social care services and see how the parts fit together. They supply the evidence and support to deliver the best possible solutions and assure the public about the quality of the services.
This is a really exciting time to join and take a senior leadership role. The health and social care landscape in Scotland will continue to evolve and change and these posts offer you the opportunity to play your part in shaping the provision of the service in Scotland. Healthcare Improvement Scotland is looking for natural leaders who will truly drive the organisation in terms of improvements and change with a corporate mindset and encouraging integration between directorates.