Royal Dornoch Golf Club is a spellbinding golf course, revered all over the globe as one of the must-play courses. Architect Old Tom Morris' devilish design combined with the stunning scenery of Sutherland's coastline has created a Scottish golfing haven that attracts golfers of all levels on a golfing pilgrimage.
Rated by Golf Digest as the fifth best golf course in the world they can count multiple Open Champion and former Ryder Cup captain, Tom Watson, as one of their members.
Formed in 1877, Royal Dornoch means exceptional standards and they always aim to exceed the expectations of their frequent visitors and loyal members. They do this in a relaxed, informal environment, with an emphasis on traditional highland hospitality.
Managers at Royal Dornoch enjoy some fantastic perks, such as:
- Competitive salary on a consistent level with other managers and relevant to the industry
- Annual pay rise in line with industry recommendations
- Sick pay – 4 weeks full then 4 weeks half pay in any 12 month period
- Contributory pension scheme – club gives 5.25% as long as employee contributes at least 1% and we are keen to have all employees contribute at least 4% to meet future government targets.
- 31 days paid leave per year
- Free Golf Club membership including members loyalty card
- Best location in the world to live and work (in our opinion)