Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
Scotland's health charity supporting people and their families
Work With Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
For more information about the role(s), please find the supporting material:
We are Scotland’s health charity supporting people and their families across Scotland with chest, heart and stroke conditions.
We want to make sure life living with a chest or heart condition or after a stroke is a life lived to the full. We will fight for better health for everyone and work to make sure there is help and support in every community in Scotland.
Our No Life Half Lived strategy will address the unmet needs – social, emotional and physical – of people and their families who are living with the effects of our conditions across Scotland’s communities.
Welcome to a Scotland where people with our conditions can live their lives well. Full lives, with the right support, at the right time and right place. A place where you can shape your future and live the life you want to lead.
No Life Half Lived
We want to hire people who align with our core values, you will play an important role in delivering against our goals:
- Agile: we will be able to adapt to the needs of our people and the environment we work in .
- Accountable: we will take ownership for our work and hold decision makers to their responsibilities.
- Innovative: we will look for improvement in what we currently do and be creative in developing new services.
- Collective: we can only achieve our goals by working together and learning from each other.
- Courageous: we will say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done to meet our goals.
- Inclusive: we will adopt a human rights-based approach to our work and ensure we are accessible.