Eden Scott is working with a leading international service provider who are looking to add an experienced contracts engineer to their team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide contractual support to the designated projects including the tender, administration, and maintenance of project specific contracts and the call off from the company federal agreements where applicable. Whilst ensuring that all contracts are tendered and administered in accordance with the companies contracting and supply chain policies and procedures and the company is appropriately protected in terms of its contractual obligations and liabilities.
- Provide contracting and procurement support to the Project delivery team
- Assist in the development and documentation of contract specific supply chain Strategies, and implement and administer agreed contracting strategy
- Award and administer all contracts in accordance with the company procurement procedures and client contract requirements and relevant DOA
- Coordinate all commercial activities relative to the placement of all project specific contracts and the on-going contractual support thereafter e.g. rate reviews, contract amendments etc.
- Coordinate the preparation and issue of prequalification, invitation to tender, evaluation and contract documents for project specific contracts
- Identify, develop and deliver financial savings and value creation by supporting the development of contracting strategies for on-going activities liaising with the wider supply chain team
- Ensure that sub-contract terms and conditions are appropriately drafted, and review exceptions proposed by vendors/subcontractors to ensure back to back to back alignment with client and/or company standard terms and negotiate to this position
- Seek guidance from Contract Manager for support and advice where the back to back position cannot be achieved
- Ensure compliance with operating agreement/client approvals e.g. single source approval, tenderer notification, contract award approval etc.
- Liaising with Contract manager or designate to ensure compliance with legal, tax, Insurance and standard terms requirements and preparation of responses for same as necessar
- Involvement in the negotiation of contracts and preparation of contract amendments as required
- Ensure that all transactions are executed in compliance with company approved procedures and statutory regulations and in accordance with highest ethical standard
- Record all stages of the contracting process in each contract file to ensure full visibility for contract execution, administration and internal and external audit
- Qualified at degree level in a relevant subject
- Experience within the oil and gas industry in a supply chain/procurement/contracting environment
For further information, please get in contact on 01224 653371 or email@example.com