HR Logistics Co-ordinator
We are delighted to be supporting our longstanding client, classed as an employer of choice, in their recruitment of an HR Logistics Coordinator to provide logistical and administrative support to UK North Sea Operations.
This is a 12 month contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure all HR activities are carried out in line with required HR standards.
- Maintain logistics records on the SAP computer database.
- Apply corrective actions in SAP to ensure time and payroll reflect absence and attendance changes
- Prepare crew changes on a daily basis. Liaise with the installations and operator regarding personnel movements.
- Liaise with third party manpower suppliers and ensure that all requirements are completed and forwarded to the necessary parties within the required time schedules.
- Prepare crew planners for use in longer term personnel planning
- Actively participate and engage in logistics planning meetings
- Arrange medical examinations for UK offshore personnel and advise personnel accordingly.
- Arrange accommodation for UK offshore personnel when required. i.e. attending a meeting, weather delay etc. (not travel or accommodation related to normal crew change schedule)
- Arrange online inductions for new UK agency starts and lapsed personnel
- Prepare and report payroll and billing information within timescales determined by Payroll and Finance Departments.
- Check and appropriately code all expenses and invoices, ready for approval.
- Issue purchase requisitions for PPE.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports from SAP. i.e. personnel on board, next of kin and expiry of medicals etc.
- Other duties as requested and within their capabilities.
You will have previous experience within a Personnel Logistics role and be available to start at short notice.
Don't miss out. Apply now!!