QHSE Advisor & Document Controller
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a QHSE Advisor & Document Controller to join our O&G client.
- Responsible and accountable for the provision of document control, software support and administrative assistance to the QHSE Department.
- Responsible to administer, process and coordinate the Management of Change (MOC) document change process in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Prepare the monthly QHSE performance reports.
- Support Regional QHSE departments by providing guidance to ensure all regulatory standards and company policies are followed and advise senior management to guarantee effective QHSE support to the business.
Responsible for the day to day provision of document control, software support and administrative assistance to the QHSE department.
- Keeping Management System up-to-date (forms, registers, policies, procedures etc) ensuring high standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- Provision of advice to managers and staff on all aspects of QHSE company policy and legislative requirement.
- Lead to external audits performed by DNV_GL, FPAL and client.
- Perform internal audits on the Business Management System under the criteria of ISO 9001:15, 14001:15 and 45001:18.
- Complete client QHSE tender questionnaires
- Evaluation and maintenance of existing QHSE management system and the implementation of improvement
- Implementation and communication of the company's QHSE programmes
- Perform other duties, complete additional tasks and support ad hoc projects as required
NEBOSH qualifications (or equivalent)
Minimum 5 years Document control support experience and skills.
Solid IT kills including MS Office.
Auditing qualifications and experience.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information.
Must have Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Creativity, Planning, Listening and interpersonal skills.
Please click on the link to apply or contact Nicky Johnston on 01224 653387 for more information.