Technical Safety Engineer
Eden Scott's client, an operating company in Aberdeen is looking to add a Technical Safety Engineer to their team.
The key activities of the role are as follows:
- To support operations with hazard identification, risk assessment, and technical safety advice.
- To complete incident investigations offshore
- To deliver safety studies internally and via contractors, including with offshore visits.
- To support emergency response and be on-call.
- To represent the company externally and seek / bring back technical safety best practice, new technology etc.
- To support continuous improvement of operations and technical safety.
Qualifications, experience and attributes required are:
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in a science or engineering subject
- Extensive knowledge and experience in a major hazard organisation, including having worked in a technical safety engineer role or safety professional role previously.
- Must have experience of incident investigations.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Travel to offshore platforms for visits and interface will be a requirement of the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic international company and in turn you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package life assurance, pension, annual bonus, private medical etc.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Laura Smyth on 01315501126.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.