Finance Business Partner
Are you a qualified Accountant with strong commercial acumen and a keen interest in operations? Are you able to take financial results and translate into meaningful actions to help drive improvements?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key and proactive member of the management team and act as the interface between finance and operations.
You will provide 'real time' support and analysis, be a trusted adviser and to add value that will enable and assist in decision making, based on the management information provided.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver financial and commercial support, actively influence day to day decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
- Assisting in development of financial and operational planning processes
- Provide a robust review and commentary of weekly/monthly accounts and bridge, turning results in to action plan for improvements
- Deliver detailed monthly financial and operational analysis of performance against weekly actuals and the group budget
- Provide guidance, support and timely management information to enable risk management and business opportunities
- Development of KPI process with daily/weekly reviews
- Improve site financial and operational performance by finding opportunities for margin improvement, KPI improvements and other financial projects
- Driving and challenging annual site budgeting process
- Identify and implement financial process efficiencies and improvements
- Improve quality and accuracy of financial data and reporting
- Understand and anticipate the needs of both operations and management
- Interpret data, order and assess its value
- Present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with key business stakeholders to achieve business and team objectives
- Undertake any other associated duties as determined by the Financial Controller
Don't miss out. Apply now!