Eden Scott's client is a well-established food manufacturing business based South of Aberdeen. There is now an opportunity for Hygiene Operatives to join the business on a temporary, long term basis.
Reporting to the Factory Cleaning Chargehand and the Technical Manager the successful candidate will ensure that the standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the production environment are achieved on a daily basis.
The contracts could turn permanent for the correct candidates.
- Maintaining health & safety standards
- Maintain and safely operate tools, equipment and chemicals
- Maintain hygiene standards
- Clean all machinery, tools and equipment
- Clean floors, walls and work surfaces within allocated areas
- Complete all relevant documentation
- Carryout any other duties as directed by the Factory Cleaning Chargehand or Technical Manager.
Candidates will have:
- Hygiene experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team
- Be able to start immediately
Monday to Friday 5pm to 1.30am (40 hours per week, plus regular overtime)
£10.05 per hour plus overtime rates.
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.