Senior IFA Support
Senior IFA administrator required for a leading independent financial advisory firm based in Ayr. This is a great opportunity for someone working in an advisory support role and looking to develop their career within an expanding company. This role will be providing support to three advisers in the office alongside two other administrators.
The successful individual must have at least 2 years' experience in a support role within an IFA or wealth management firm. Other requirements include:
- Good secretarial and numeracy skills with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of pensions and investments
Main responsibilities include:
- Processing new business applications covering insurance, investment and pension products
- Processing fund switches
- Updating the internal database
- Preparation of quotes and client packs
- May also get involved in producing suitability reports and investment research
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch to discuss the role further or for more details to be in with the chance to add value at this important stage in their growth.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts. Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.