Site Planner - Brazil - 3 Month Contract - Circa £400 GBP p/d
Site Planner - Brazil - 3 Month Contract - Circa £400 GBP per day
Eden Scott's client, a leading provider of offshore accommodation services globally now urgently requires a Site Planner to join their accommodation vessel which is currently in Brazil awaiting it's next assignment. This is an exciting vessel based position working in partnership with a global organisation with a great reputation.
The successful candidate will be expected to work 12 hour days 7 days a week alongside the rest of the personnel on board. Our client will arrange flights and the VISA for the successful candidate. As the vessel is in port there is no need for offshore survival however an eng 1 medical and seafarers book would be beneficial.
- Compile and maintain the SOW - managing changes as required
- Develop L4 detailed resource loaded construction schedules
- Daily schedule updates
- Communicate resource levels required
- Plan 3rd party vendor visits to the site
- Report weekly to Aberdeen with progress
- Identify programme risks
- Report against KPI's
- Able to work in Brazil for 12 weeks (7 days a week / 12 hour shifts)
- Minimum of 5 years planning experience
- Minimum of 2 years site based planning experience (ideally on board vessels, drilling units or platforms)
- Primavera P6 Experience
- Able to work alone and competent in building and maintaining resource loaded schedules using P6.
- Immediately available
- Ideally holding an ENG1 Medical and Seamans Book however this is not essential.
Day Rate: £400 - £450 per day depending on experience
To apply for this position please send your Cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org