Deputy HR Manager
Eden Scott is recruiting for a Deputy HR Manager for our client based in Fife. This is an exciting time to join a newly created role within an existing structured HR Team.
The purpose of the role is to support the Head of HR in supporting the business with all aspects of operational HR
The successful candidate will, for the first 6 months, have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the business with the full support of your manager and the wider HR team. This role will involve travel to other sites based in the UK when required.
- Support the HR team by setting up and driving objective performance management reviews.
- Maintain and develop dialogue and relationship with Senior Management to understand the Group business strategy and associated people requirements to meet current and future organisational challenges.
- To advise the business on employment legislation, policies and procedures, training and compliance.
- Be the HR representative with Employee Forums, clients, Unions and other third parties. (e.g., TUPE, Redundancy and change programmes).
- Management of casework and responsibility for dealing with tribunal claims that arise
- Manage complex HR Projects.
- Facilitate the management team to bring good practice, credible, customer focused and cost-effective HR solutions.
- Championing the Group business policies, culture and brand.
If you have hands on HR experience within a high volume, fast paced environment and would like to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.