Part Time Management Accountant
Job Title: PT Management Accountant
Location: North Lanarkshire
Contract: 6 months - may become permanent
Eden Scott are looking for an experienced Management Accountant, who has strong Sage 200 and Excel experience. Candidates who has strong Sage 50/100 experience who can evidence using various different systems, may also be considered.
We are looking for candidates who can commit to 3 days per week, or 21 hours per week overall. Potentially the role will become permanent!
The role is designed to assist with a recent acquisition, and you will be expected to manage the finance function, providing Management Accounts and KPI reporting that will help and support business decisions. Navigate and extract data from Sage 200 to produce required information for the business both routinely and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Preparation and review of accurate financial results in line with reporting deadlines for group along with narrative to explain results
- Responsible for preparation, reporting and reconciliations of sales and cost accruals.
- Responsible for WIP / sales accrual ageing and monthly reconciliations
- Produce full set of monthly working papers, with reconciliation of all balance sheet items and any issues identified to be dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage the finance function e.g. purchase ledger, banking
- Issue weekly sales information to management
- Interrogate Sage 200 to pull data and information to meet the needs of the business routinely and on an ad-hoc basis
- Assist auditors both internal and external in any reviews
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy and skills in problem solving.
- Good communication skills must be comfortable and professional dealing with Senior Management level.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Sage 200 is a distinct advantage or strong experience with various other finance systems.
- Strong excel skills are required due to interpretation of large levels of data
- 5 years+ accounting experience