Eden Scott is delighted to be working with one of Scotland's leading utility companies to recruit a General Operative to join them on an initial contract of 3 months with the potential for this to be extended. This role will be based from their food waste recycling plant in Cumbernauld. Ideally candidates will have experience of working within an operational site and with a good understanding of Health & Safety at work.
Successful candidates will be required to form part of a rotational shift pattern that would include the following times as an example but subject to change:
* Tuesday to Saturday 10am-6pm.
* Sunday to Thursday 7am-3pm.
* Processing and separation of food waste using onsite machinery
* Cleaning and maintenance of the plant machinery which will include pressure washing
* Collection of samples and undertaking onsite tests whilst making adjustments to the process when required to ensure compliance
* General labouring duties
* Valid Telescopic Handler License preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
* Previous experience within an operational facility
* Ability to work both independently and within a team
* Good timekeeping and reliability
* Own transport due to remote location of the site