Eden Scott's client is a market leading automation company, supplying bespoke solutions to meet clients' needs across a wide range of industries, from food & drink to pharmaceutical.
Due to promotion, an exciting opportunity has become available for an Applications Engineer to join the team.
Working with sales and engineering to produce concepts and proposals in response to client's requests for quotation (RFQ);
Produce required documentation for proposals including:
- Drawings - using AutoCAD 2D and Inventor;
- Functional specifications;
- Quote costings;
Work closely with sales and marketing to help develop new strategic approaches
Visiting clients to present proposals and discuss possible projects when required
- HNC qualified (or equivalent) in a mechanical engineering discipline
- Good understanding of electro mechanical devices
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Inventor
- Experience gained in a design related field
- Comfortable communicating both internally and with clients;
- A keen interest in automation and robotics systems is desirable
- Commercial awareness and a basic understanding of a capital equipment sales process.