Be the PPC specialist within a brand-new business team at an expanding Scottish company working with the people within the world's leading organisations.
Our client is seeking a digital search (PPC) specialist. After many successful years, they are expanding and creating a new team targeting business development and lead generation. Working closely with the marketing manager and sales team, you will be responsible for the day to day management of digital marketing, utilising analytics tools to draw insights, and utilising innovative techniques for effective global campaign performance. In short, you will be ROI focused while supporting the whole marketing team.
Your day to day will involve:
- Utilising Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media platforms (especially LinkedIn) to set up and implement PPC marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing social media campaigns and pages;
- Using Google Analytics and other third-party tools to produce and present reports and responsive strategies;
- Some short-form copy writing; and
- Working within the wider Global Marketing Team to create and understand collective goals and collaborating on projects including sales enablement, targeted customer marketing, regional marketing, event management and product marketing.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have vast experience in Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- Be a PPC expert across Google, Bing, Linkedin, and third-party content advertising;
- Be highly analytical and experienced in interpreting relevant information quickly for strategic development;
- Understand landing pages, ad copy crafting, and ability to produce short-form content; and
- Have a working knowledge of running major social media channels - primarily LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter - with paid experience.
You'll be the kind of person that is:
- Highly disciplined and organised;
- Able to work collaboratively in a team or alone;
- Translate complex analytical data into easy to understand reports and presentations; and
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with the imagination and creativity to brainstorm and produce content and marketing strategies
As this is a global based role the occasional out of work hours may be required due to time zone differences. Occasional overseas travel may also be required
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a growing company on the global stage, please reach out to Christian Richards for more information on 0141 410 1014 or on Christian.Richard@edenscott.com.
Not the role for you? We recruit across Scotland within the digital space and would love to have a conversation about your skillset and possible opportunities in your field.