Eden Scott's client is a large, multinational business running several projects worldwide. In this position based in Dunfermline, you will play a major role in managing hundreds of projects at any one time. The projects can run from 3 months to 3 years, making it imperative that Finance reports accurate profits and controls all significant risks on these projects at all times.
You will be a business facing individual with the ability to build key relationships with non-finance staff. You will have a thorough grasp of costing project control and other financial metrics, and the ability to play a part in the commercial agenda.
- Understanding cost tracking, margin & analysis
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external departments.
- Training of Peers, Project Administrators and Project Managers as required.
- Handling multiple and large scale projects.
- Financial Risk Management (currency, penalties, insurance, cost provisions, cash flow etc.)
Applicants must have the following:
- > 5 years' experience in similar business facing role - Project / Cost Controlling
- Relevant Accountancy Qualification /Degree, preference for Part/Qualified Accountant.
- Candidates must have excellent knowledge of ERP systems, such as; SAP or Oracle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to translate and simplify operational discussions into financial implications for non-finance staff.
- A focus on profitability and determination to add value to the business
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Jethro Anderson on 0131 550 1113.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.