2nd Line Infrastructure & Network analyst - inside IR35
Incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Analyst to work within the IT Systems and Infrastructure space with a recognised leader in their sector based in Edinburgh.
We are looking for an IT Network Analyst with excellent network, storage (SAN), and backup management.
This initial 3-month contract, fully remote, working from home.
In this role you will be vital to helping improve and upgrade the network infrastructure and maintain the core infrastructure of the organisation, bringing fresh ideas and experience to build on.
With skills in Microsoft Windows, Active Directory; Microsoft Office; TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP; Backup and Restore procedures; Microsoft Exchange and VMWare
- Strong track record in the Network Engineer / Network Admin domains
- Broad working knowledge of relevant technologies and tooling such as Windows servers, Active Directory (AD), VMWare
- Ideally experience of Microsoft 365
- Good knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of infrastructure as well as change management, implementations, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Ability to identify, learn and adapt to new technologies and assess their potential impact and usefulness
- Be available 'on-call' out of hours for any urgent business needs.
- 2nd line server support
- VMWare experience 6.5 and above (managing a server cluster and smaller virtual desktop environments)
- Network management
- Backup management
- Dell storage management (SAN)
- Strong customer (facing) skills
- TCP/IP, Windows Server infrastructure services (Active Directory /DNS/ DHCP/ Group Policy)
- You will be well supported and trained where necessary
- working from home, and an office visit when required
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles or key skills:
2nd line Network Analyst, Infrastructure Analyst.
This position is for someone that is looking for a challenging but rewarding position within a fast-paced environment. This is a forward-thinking organisation who offer excellent opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07471353279