Eden Scott's client is well-established letting agency based in Edinburgh. The role is suitable for candidates who are capable of working in a team, as well as liaising with clients and handling account queries.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Daily rent collection as required
- Management of client accounts
- Collection of funds paid in to cover expenses
- Ensuring client accounts are kept accurately
- Producing monthly Landlord/tenant statements as required
- Preparation of cash/cheque banking deposit each week
- In this role the individual will be the 'go to' for other team members to help with financial queries so this person needs to be a team player and have a positive helpful attitude to fit in well with our team.
- The individual must have a good level of accounting experience or be educated at least to HND standard in accountancy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office programmes.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Jethro Anderson on 0131 550 1113.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.