Assistant Support Accountant
Eden Scott's client, a leading technology business are looking to recruit an Accounts support accountant to work as part of their accounts team based in Edinburgh. You will work as front line support for customers assisting them with any accounts & system issues they may have.
- Providing front-line support via email, online chat and phone, and responding accurately, promptly and fully to customer queries
- Providing training to customers by way of outbound calls.
- Proactively contacting users to see if they need help with accounts tasks and system issues.
- Assisting with product planning and with testing of new features or upgrades to existing functionality
- Assisting with Payroll, VAT and self assestments.
Ideally you would be at least qualified to AAT level or be a qualified bookkeeper. If you are working towards a professional accounting qualification you would be considered for the role as well as supported with your studies. Also if you are qualified by experience you would be considered for this role. Eden Scott's client would offer full study support and the hands on mentoring you would gain within the role is of a very high standard. Having strong IT skills is a must for this role. Office management or strong Admin skills are desirable for this role as well as having a good knowledge of accounts tasks.
If you have worked in a customer service environment combined with good accounts knowledge this would be benificial and I would be keen to speak to you about this role.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
To discuss this role in more detail, call Aaron Neill on 0131 550 1142 or email at Aaron.Neill@edenscott.com