Associate Asset Manager - Renewables
Associate Asset Manager - Edinburgh - Renewables
Eden Scott's client, a leading international developer of renewable energy is now seeking to appoint a Permanent Associate Asset Manager to join their Asset Management team based from their Edinburgh office. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company with a strong culture with excellent long term career prospects.
As Associate Asset Manager you will work closely with the Asset Managers to achieve the best value from the assets in the portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all key areas of the asset portfolio are managed including financial performance, risk profile and operational performance.
- Leverage our key internal business partners and external stakeholders to establish and maintain the right relationships.
- Ensure that the assets perform to their financial and technical business case.
- Working with key business partners, ensure that processes and procedures are optimised, whilst maintaining compliance to our certified ISO 55001 management system
- Support the Asset Managers in driving continual improvement of the financial performance of our portfolio, taking responsibility for cost reduction or revenue improvement initiatives
- Responsible for delivering quantitative/technical/financial analysis (on various topics/projects) to ensure decision making in alignment with strategy set by the Asset Managers
- Assisting the Asset Managers by performing due diligence and feasibility analysis for potential asset acquisitions
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within an Asset Management function
- Experienced working within a Project Management or Asset Management function within the renewable energy sector
- Degree qualified
- Knowledge of ISO 55001 beneficial
- Commutable distance from Edinburgh or prepared to relocate
- Salary of up to £50,000 dependent on experience
- Bonus of 15%
- Pension of 10%
To apply for this position please send your CV to Stuart Mitchell at Eden Scott.