Business Data Analyst
TalentSpark are delighted to once again team up with an innovative, market disrupting FinTech in their search for a Business Data Analyst to join their established but growing team. Our city centre based client are looking for a data analyst to join the team to provide insights and analysis of the business through internal data sources. This role will have a significant influence in shaping the strategy for the product development by building reports and dashboards to deliver an insightful commentary. The key roles and responsibilities are:
- Developing automated dashboards to optimise performance
- Present insightful analysis to senior stakeholders
- Shape product development by supporting the product team
- Project work on a cross functional basis
- Utilise data expertise to assist in growth and new development products for the business
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience;
- An understanding of SQL
- Creation of MI reports
- Ability to create data visualisations
- Advance skills on Excel
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or other data visualisation software.
- A degree in maths or statistics (or similar)
With a generous package on offer, we are keen to hear from individuals as soon as possible. If this sounds like something of interest to you or someone you know of, then please do not hesitate in getting in touch. As always, if you are looking for a confidential discussion about your own career or the needs of your business then let us know.