Business Support Consultant
The UKs largest pension and investment company providers have an excellent opportunity for a Business Support Consultant to join their growing team in Edinburgh city centre. This will be joining the team during an exciting time as you will be playing a pivotal role in driving company growth. This role has arisen due to internal promotion, with the ideal candidate keen to progress within the company and also their financial services exams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the pensions sector and contributing towards team targets, along with;
- R01, R03, R05 qualifications (at lease one is essential)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Organisation and planning skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Good knowledge of the protection/pension market
The key purpose of this role is to strengthen the client's proposition through support for advisers via best advice systems and online services. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing new Intermediary relationships
- Maintaining strong business relationship with advisers
- Assist in ensuring a smooth and efficient compliant sales process for the adviser
- Assist in the promotion of sales campaigns
- Attractive salary
- Leading benefits including: private medical insurance, flex holidays, childcare vouchers, travel insurance
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.