Client Services Administrator
Client service administrator required to work within a highly reputable financial planning organisation in Edinburgh. You will be working closely with the financial planner to provide day to day support to ensure delivery of a high standard of client service. This is a great opportunity for someone working within an IFA support role looking to progress with their career.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of financial services products, rules and regulations with the ability to research, digest and analyse the material clearly and concisely. Other requirements include:
- Financial services qualifications with an expectation for further study to help develop knowledge
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of tasks
If successful in this role, your main duties will include acting as a first point of contact for all clients while maintaining positive relationships. Other responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, organising meetings and appointments
- Ensuring the accuracy of reports
- Preparing for client meetings and collating reports
- Carrying out background research for new and existing clients
- Arranging travel plans
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Corresponding on behalf of the planner
This is an exciting time to join the business, playing a pivotal role in growth and delivering new propositions to the market.
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch! email@example.com
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.