Digital Innovation & M365 Lead
Trust Housing Association - Digital Innovation & M365 Lead
Salary: £47,386 to £51,229 plus great benefits
Eden Scott is delighted to be partnering with Trust Housing Association to hire a Digital Innovation & M365 Lead to join on a permanent basis. This is a brand-new post as part of a major technology enablement programme to grow the team, further the technology offering with cutting edge solutions and drive the 3 year Business Strategy forward.
Trust stands for a single purpose; to have a positive impact on the lives of their customers across the communities they serve through the provision of affordable homes and life improving services. They are embarking on an ambitious 3 year strategy in which digital and technology solutions will play a key role in enabling '10/10 Customer & Employee Experiences', a sustainable organisation through a journey to net zero and a digital provision that puts people first in everything that they do.
Reporting into the Head of Digital & Data, the Digital Innovation & M365 Lead will play a key role as the principle technical lead and subject matter expert across Microsoft 365 solutions, supporting the Service Design Team to deliver 10/10 customer and employee experiences by bringing technical expertise and improving services and processes. You will:
- Act as the technical lead across Microsoft 365 solutions managing relevant budgets and have shared accountability for the delivery and continuous improvement of exceptional customer focused digital solutions
- Ensure that the existing Microsoft 365 tenancy is set up and managed in line with industry best practice whilst ensuring that Trust can leverage the greatest value from their investment in Microsoft 365
- Take the lead on the design and build of best-fit productivity solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform by engaging with the business to gather requirements, documenting designs and ensuring effective user/customer adoption
- You'll be responsible for developing and deploying solutions and making key, strategic decisions around technology choices
- Play a key role in developing relevant strategies in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Lead teams to deliver end to end technology projects using an Agile approach
- Future proof technologies and services within your remit whilst also ensuring (and delivering) exceptional value from investment in technology, presented through key KPI reporting and performance monitoring and improvement
- You'll be educated to degree level (or equivalent) or can demonstrate a significant track record of similar operational delivery roles (with relevant professional Microsoft certifications)
- Show a proven track record of delivering complex Microsoft 365 solutions and managing Microsoft 365 tenancies
- Strong technical knowledge of a broad range of products within the entire Microsoft 365 stack, including (but not limited to):
- Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- PowerShell Scripting
- PowerShell Automate
- You thrive on the provision of data and take a data driven approach to problem solving and decision making
- You have a passion for technology and the provision of innovative, business enhancing solutions within an Microsoft enterprise environment
- Superb communication skills and a customer centred approach to the delivery of technology, digital and data solutions
This is an incredible opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, with technology, data and digital at the forefront of their bold new strategy. This person will be a key technical voice in the design and delivery of solutions that ensure the Trust can deliver innovative, cutting-edge technology for the benefit of users and customers in the long term.
Please apply now for more information about this outstanding new post and how you can make a tangible impact on an industry ripe for digital disruption.