DISPATCH OPERATORS required for our client a food manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Edinburgh who are looking for workers to start in November to work on a temporary basis to cover peak production till the end of January 2020.
You will be required to work in a chilled area, packaging products, labelling, carrying out quality checks, visual inspection and general labouring duties.
You will be required to:
* Follow instruction
* Work to quality standards
* Follow operating procedures
* Work to deadlines
* keep all work areas and surfaces clean and tidy
* Work to food hygiene standards
Candidates will ideally have:
* Previous production experience or worked in a similar environment and used to working in a fast-paced production environment
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 07000 - 1600 Hours
Pay rate of £8.21 per hour
If you are available to start straight away, please get in touch on 0131 550 1136 or email your CV
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.