DRIVER / CLEANER REQUIRED for our client a cleaning and facilities organisation based in Edinburgh, the work is temporary, on going with no end date.
The role: You will be responsible for driving up to 5 members of staff to different site locations across the Edinburgh and Lothians area to carry out cleaning duties on new build properties, you will also be required to carry out cleaning duties to a very high standard.
You will have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Have some previous cleaning experience
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience of working on your feet and carrying out manual tasks for 8 hour per day
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of working to high, quality standards
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday - 0700-1600/1700 hours
Starting hourly Rate: £9.00 per hour
If you are available to start straight away, please get in touch on 0131 550 1136 or email your CV
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.