Employee benefit/ Corporate pension consultant
Eden Scott's client, one of the UK's leading and fastest growing consultancies in the provision of pensions and wealth management services, are looking to add an Employee Benefits Consultant to their professional team. This exciting opportunity to work in their busy office has arisen due to company growth and expansion of their client base across the central belt of Scotland covering this region.
Main responsibilities include providing advice on the full range employee benefits products and services, in particular group pensions, risk benefits such as life cover and income protection, workplace savings, and flexible benefits.
Key responsibilities -
- Generating new business from clients (targeting SME and larger clients) while maintaining long term client relationships through quality of service.
- Obtain a full understanding of clients' current circumstances and provisions together with future aims. Research and communicate appropriate options.
- Provide clients with information on new and existing products and services while advising them on appropriate changes.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and comply with the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Adopt an open, honest approach and deal with all aspect client affairs with integrity.
Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in either an employee benefits or insurance company doing a similar role. Preference to be RDR qualified to give advice. For the right individual, perhaps lacking their diploma, but with relevant experience, exam support can be provided.
In addition to the above you should possess the following:
- A full understanding of the full range of employee benefits products is essential, as is an ability to generate new business whilst building existing relationships
- Good numeracy and IT skills - must be able to research, analyse and interpret a diverse range of information
- Able to convey complex information to a wide variety of people with various levels of understanding both written and verbally
- Inspire confidence and trust in people
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Working for an industry leader who have an enviable reputation, with full administrative support
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch to discuss the role further or for more details to be in with the chance to add value at this important stage in their growth.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts. Alternatively contact Alison Curran for further details - all enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.