Employee Benefits Consultant
Employee benefits consultant required for a leading advisory firm, offering excellent quality and personal advice based within Edinburgh. This fantastic opportunity to work in their busy Edinburgh office has arisen due to company growth. It is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and driven Employee benefits specialist to move to an independent, professional business to make their mark in a friendly, dynamic environment and take the next step in your career.
Main responsibilities include managing an already existing client portfolio with admin support covering a full range of products. You will be providing advice on the full range employee benefits products and services, in particular group pensions, healthcare, risk benefits such as life cover and income protection, workplace savings, and flexible benefits.
Key responsibilities -
- Maintaining long term client relationships through quality of service.
- Obtain a full understanding of clients' current circumstances and provisions together with future aims. Research and communicate appropriate options.
- Provide clients with information on new and existing products and services while advising them on appropriate changes.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and comply with the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Adopt an open, honest approach and deal with all aspect client affairs with integrity.
Previous experience (minimum 3 years) in an employee benefits role, you must be confident to take over an existing panel of clients. You will have exams and ideally diploma, but for the right individual, perhaps lacking full exams support can be provided. Fundamentally it is about the right team fit.
In addition to the above you should possess the following:
- A full understanding of the full range of employee benefits products is essential, as is an ability to generate new business whilst building existing relationships
- Good numeracy and IT skills - must be able to research, analyse and interpret a diverse range of information
- Able to convey complex information to a wide variety of people with various levels of understanding both written and verbally
- Inspire confidence and trust in people
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Working for an industry leader who have an enviable reputation, with full administrative support
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch to discuss the role further or for more details to be in with the chance to add value at this important stage in their growth.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts. Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.