We are supporting our legal firm client based in Edinburgh in their search for a Executry Paralegal.
This is a fantastic role and will see the suitable candidate working within a small longstanding team of paralegals as they support a Partner of the firm. Great culture and hybrid working arrangements along with a competitive benefits package are on offer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Administer testate and intestate executries from initial meeting to conclusion;
* Proactively manage your own caseload and provide an excellent client service;
* Communicate with Executors and other third parties as required;
* Identify and resolve any problems experienced by our clients in a professional manner;
* Demonstrate a good working knowledge of inheritance tax exemptions and reliefs and be able to produce inheritance tax calculations;
* Complete inheritance tax account forms;
* Prepare Executry accounts;
* Have a working knowledge of legal rights.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Previous experience dealing with executries is essential;
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral;
* Able to build professional relationships with clients and third parties;
* Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
* A high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
* Excellent IT skills;
* Previous experience of dictating is preferred.
Apply now for more details!