Experienced Financial Adviser
Experienced Financial Planner required for our client, a national wealth management firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to come in and help provide advice to clients. The role is located in Edinburgh with you joining an ever-growing business during an extremely exciting period.
You will be providing all-inclusive financial planning to prospective and existing clients in a compliant manner while providing exceptional client service. You will be responsible for inputting all necessary data, along with:
- Ensuring record keeping is full and concise for every client
- Preparing client valuations as well as fund breakdowns
- Obtaining quotations by phone and email
- Be principle point of contact for allocated client base
Essential requirements expected by our client are Diploma Level 4 Status, along with a couple of years' experience working within an IFA environment. Other requirements include:
- A wealth of pension/retirement planning experience, with a strong understanding of Pensions and Investment products
- To generate a business pipeline level enough to meet your business targets
- Maintaining client files, ensuring the audit trail of advice, service and transactions is upheld
- Constructing Investment Reports, ensuring all information is correct and the content meets the criteria set by the business standards
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.