Finance Analyst - FP&A
Eden Scott is delighted to be working exclusively with a company that is a household name in central Scotland and beyond to recruit for a Finance Analyst. The position has become available because the incumbent has had an internal transfer. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving organisation that offers genuine career development and excellent company culture.
The ideal candidate for this position will have had experience within a high transaction environment. Advanced Excel skills are an absolute necessity. The role itself will be heavy on the commercial reporting side of things. You will be supporting the Finance Business Partners with their reporting processes so they can truly add value to the business, there will also be aspects of management accounting such as forecasting and budgeting. There is a very generous package on offer and clearly defined career progression within the company.
- Ownership of key daily and monthly reports for various areas of the business including Hospitality, Retail and Buying & Merchandising
- Completion of monthly board packs
- Financial ownership of the Supplier Retro and marketing contribution process
- Weekly overhead reporting for the store network
- Involvement in ad hoc project work as dictated by the business.
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Strong communication and a good team player
- Ability to prioritise workload
If you think this is the right opportunity for you - please give Harry Young at Eden Scott a call on 07967 289 404 or drop him an email to email@example.com.
If you don't think this is the correct opportunity for you but are considering your options at this current time, feel free to reach out for an informal chat about how we can best assist your career.