Financial Adviser Administrator
I am excited to be working with one of Scotland leading Independent advisory practise in their search for an additional IFA administrator to join their growing team in Edinburgh
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team of professionals working directly with the advisers providing full administrative support as well as a wide range of clients and product providers across mortgage, pension and investment products.
- Provide full administrative support directly to IFAs and clients as part of a wider team, ensuring all documentation is accurate and processed in line with agreed service standards
- Obtain information, plan valuations, key features and illustrations required by IFAs to enable them to research clients' needs prior to recommendations, as and when required
- Process new business from submission to completion in adherence to service standards and procedures
- Maintain compliant client records on the current back office system, Adviser Office
- Manage Client Annual Reviews with IFAs ensuring action and completion in line with agreed service levels
- Maintain compliant review dates for ongoing reviews
- Scanning, copying, faxing of documents
To be considered, candidate should have existing experience working within Financial services preferable within wealth management or financial planning in a support capacity.
You should have excellent communication and organisational skills and be confident using Microsoft office tools. In addition, you should have a sound understanding of financial products and the ability to communicate with professional clients.
To apply or find out more, please email Kelly.strachan@edenscott or give me a call on 07834784297 for a confidential chat.
This is just one of many support roles we are dealing with in Edinburgh therefore if the attached is not for you, we may be able to discuss alternative opportunities.