Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator
Do you want to work for a nationally renowned financial services firm? I am recruiting for a Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator to join my clients Edinburgh team. This modern firm has an exceptional group of professionals committed to providing a supportive and fulfilling working environment. Joining their team as a Financial Planning Administrator, you will have strong technical skills with previous experience working within an IFA environment.
To be considered for the role of Financial Planning Administrator, you should have at least one year of experience in a support role within a financial services environment. This role requires a high level of technical strength and IT literacy. Experience with business and client management systems for financial advisers would be highly advantageous.
- Client focused with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of pensions, offshore bonds, and other financial products
- Understanding of pension legislation
- A self-starter with strong leadership skills
This role is varied and offers much room for growth and development. My client is known for their supportive work environment and will actively work with you to ensure proper training and development.
- Take ownership of new business and all administrative duties relating to clients
- Maintain files and records with accuracy
- Act as the first point of contact for clients and advisers
- General administrative duties, including events and client management
If you fit the above qualifications for this Financial Planning Administrator role or are interested in learning more about the position, please contact Jane Blanchard by submitting your CV for review or call for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.