Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a competitive, driven, and ambitious Graduate? If so, we want to hear from you. As Scotland's leading independent recruitment consultancy, our team is growing and we are seeking the highest calibre of graduates to help us achieve our goals.
This is a fast paced, dynamic and challenging working environment and requires the brightest, most talented and ambitious graduates to succeed. You will receive tailored training ensuring you have the specialist sector knowledge, recruiting and sales skills to enjoy a successful career in recruitment.
A typical day for a trainee Recruitment Consultant can include:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients to provide an excellent quality of service
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Registering and screening candidates
- Generation of leads through various sources
- Networking within your specific market
- Client meetings
- Working to targets and tight deadlines
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business
What we are looking for:
- Strong academic background
- Keen to progress and succeed in a fast-paced target driven sales environment
- Confident telephone manner
- Tenacious and driven to continually achieve results
- Articulate, confident and professional
- Focused on the quality of your work
- Genuinely interested in the recruitment industry and growing and developing your career
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salaries
- Huge earning potentials with a market leading, no threshold commission scheme
- Meritocratic working environment
- Clear and achievable long term career progression
- Exciting monthly and annual incentives
Our employees are energetic, driven and committed to success; if you are too - we would love to hear from you.
Our training programme will commence in July 2020 and is open to all recent graduates (2018/19) as well as those graduating in 2020.