Eden Scott is recruiting for an HR Administrator for our national charity client.
This is a full-time fixed term role until June 2022. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the business, focused on routine/cyclical volunteer and employee transactions within the context of policy and procedure frameworks and business drivers
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Deliver routine/cyclical volunteer and employee transactional administration including:
- Change transactions.
- Starters/Leavers/Onboarding processes.
- Financial administration, including supporting with pay queries and payroll changes.
- Training administration.
- Drafting employment contracts and processing employment correspondence.
- Creating regular reports.
- Recruitment process management
- Deliver transactional administration relating to key external suppliers for the delivery of Benefits-related products & recruitment agencies; Training suppliers for statutory/compliance courses only
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrable knowledge of the basic context of either volunteer management, legislation, and best practice, or employment legislation, operations, and best practice
- Demonstrable sound administrative experience within a People function team
- Highly proficient user of IT in general: word-processing, spreadsheets, presentations.
Apply now for more details!