HR Administrator - Temp
Eden Scott is currently recruiting for an immediately available HR administrator on a temporary basis. The role will last until the end of February with potential to be extended. You will deliver operational administrative support to our client, an educational body, who's aim is to advance the education of their students.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage recruitment process
- Facilitating interviews times/venues etc. in line with project staff/candidate availability, liaising with external agencies where necessary.
- Facilitate the new starter onboarding process for all new joiners.
- Participating in internal and external meetings
- Assist Line Managers and staff with basic HR related queries, referring complex issues to the HR Manager.
- Track all applicants from initial contact to job offer, to ensure a seamless end-to-end process.
- Monitor and record staff absence (sickness, holidays etc).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate aims and values of organisation
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent ICT skills
- CIPD - Desirable
The role offers a competitive salary and a range of benefits. If you are immediately available don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.