Experienced financial adviser required to work within one of the UK's largest and longest established independent financial firms based in Edinburgh. You will be developing their existing connection and take over a client base of 6 figure recurring income (approx. 200-250k). You will be working within a refreshing and stimulating environment. This prestigious company always acts with the highest ethical standards and integrity with a long track record of stability and growth.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5 years' experience in regulated financial advice role
- Chartered/ Advanced Diploma qualifications are desirable
- Proven track record of providing high quality advice
- Experience of advising across a range of financial planning areas
- Experience of working within a professional practice would be an advantage
- You will have a great understanding of technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging financial planning strategies and solutions.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing holistic financial planning advice to both existing clients of the Company and referrals from our established professional connections
- Develop and build new business relationships
- Provide excellent levels of client service
If successful in this role, you will receive a competitive package and benefits, excellent training and support with access to high quality professional introducers.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.