Investment Administrator Assistant
Investment Operations Assistant
Eden Scott are delighted to be working with a Financial Services client who pride themselves on holding a prestigious reputation within the industry. They are recruiting for an Investment Operations Assistant to work in their refreshing and stimulating working environment. Due to the success of the company, they are looking to add to their professional team in Edinburgh. The successful individual will liaise between the Investment Management team and Investment Risk and Operations Team. You will get involved in processes and procedures and system controls and ensure that CASS is reflected accurate
- Ensure the smooth running and efficient turnaround of client suitability reviews and the overall suitability processes within the Edinburgh office.
- Co-ordinate and support Investment teams in the timely request for information from clients, chasing were necessary and tracking progress.
- Analysing completed client questionnaires, looking for any missing information and prompting relevant investment managers to clarify and confirm were necessary
- Liaising with the investment risk team to manage the prompt completion of suitability reviews, prompting investment teams to playback to client
- Processing any relevant data input and providing internal status updates
- Maintaining account opening documentation supplies and preparing documentation packs for the Investment Managers.
- Create account opening process, including reviewing documentation, assessing completeness, monitoring of same until completion.
- Money laundering documentation maintenance.
- Advising Investment Managers of correct documentation and procedures.
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of client cases, liaising with Investment Managers or direct with the Professional intermediary as appropriate. Which will include Transfers in and out of client assets and the administration of closed and deceased accounts.
- Processing and reviewing of account amendments.
- banking of client cheques and ensuring that funds are correctly applied on a timely basis (particularly where the suspense account is used).
- Providing administrative support to Investment Managers when requested.
- Running contract prints and distribution to Investment Managers
- Liaison role between Investment Managers and Operations for large jobs e.g. fee reviews.
- Supervising and training other Administrators in Middle Office in the above tasks when required.
- Delivering support to Investment Managers and their teams in using the systems and processes used for the above tasks.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of working within the Investment Operations and some knowledge of CASS would be advantageous. Other requirements include:
- High level of accuracy and concentration with ability to grasp new tasks quickly
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to build constructive relationships with other members of staff at various levels
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads
- Ability to work to a high standard under tight deadlines
- Adaptable, flexible and able to accept responsibility for given tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this role, please contact Karen Kerr on 0131 5501129 or email. Karen.email@example.com
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please call on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your prior consent.