Investment Analyst - Edinburgh
Eden Scott is currently recruiting for Investment Analyst , this role is to work for a Financial Services company in Edinburgh . The successful individual will get involved in Investment Research, Investments and Investment Quantitative.
- Inputting and supporting the investment process and portfolio design
- Performance analysis of portfolios and production of quality monitoring reports.
- Take on and manage investment research.
- Day to day point of contact for clients.
- Data gathering and analysis of investment portoflios.
- Preparation of draft papers and presentations to a good standard for peer review.
- Prepare for new business pitching, marketing materials and webinars.
- Adhering to the Firm's Information Security standards, policies and procedures.
- Previous experience at Discretionary Fund manager would be an advantage but not essential, and ideally experience on Morningstar/FE Analytics/Lipper or equivalent)
- Preference for evidence of good professional exam progress in the IMC (or equivalent) but not essential
- A minimum of a strong degree in maths, economics, or another other numerate discipline, or equivalent
- Flexible, pro-active and innovative approach.
- Clear analytical ability.
- Project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in the above please send your CV to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please call on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at Financialservices @edenscott.com and we will make sure that most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your prior consent.