Investment Opeartion Change Assistant
Investment Operation Change Assistant
Eden Scotts client is currently seeking Investment Operational Change Assistant to work for a Financial Services company in Edinburgh.
The successful individual will work as part of the Operation Change team and will be responsible for all operational changes, including the on-boarding of products and mandates, for the EMEA region
- Responsible for change/project work assigned to the team.
- Communicate on any product level changes from an operations perspective (fund launch, closure, share class launch, client take on/off/migration and in species for all pooled products).
- Take action on all operational change processes relative to client mandates e.g. new funds, terminations and in specie transfers.
- Assist with the business IMA review process,
- Assist with the support of all operational change processes relative to amending existing client details/IMAs or Product.
- Maintenance of Authorised Signatory lists and their distribution.
- Produce timely and accurate regulatory reporting across a number of global regulatory regimes (MIFID, AIFMD, FATCA/CRS).
- Assess and implement any new regulatory reporting requirements under future regimes/directives.
- Ensure appropriate framework in place to achieve accurate and timely regulatory filings.
- Provide the portfolio management teams with market opening support, which may involve liaising with custodians and client relationship teams to ensure that all market opening requests are processed effectively.
- Previous or current Investment experience in Investment Operation Changes
- Sound knowledge of Financial Services Products
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Team Player
If you feel you can rise to the challenge, please contact Karen Kerr at the earliest opportunity on 0131 550 1129 or e-mail Karen.email@example.com
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please call on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your consent