IPTV & Digital Signage Product Marketing Manager
Eden Scott is delighted to be working in partnership with a market-leading global provider of IP video, digital signage and guest experience technologies that helps organisations to harness the power of video to engage, inform and entertain. Their end-to-end solutions enable their clients to capture TV/video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via their existing network. From corporate, finance and hospitality, to stadiums, education, remote facilities and more, they have global expertise in delivering complex, ProAV solutions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team in a newly created role of IPTV & Digital Signage Product Marketing Manager responsible for developing and driving VITEC's IPTV and digital signage global product proposition.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a Product Marketer for a fast growing, award-winning global ProAV technology leader.
This role requires a combination of technical competency to obtain a solid understanding of their products, combined with creative communication and marketing skills to effectively communicate product capabilities and customer benefits across a wide variety of content, audiences, and markets.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this role will work closely with Product Management and the rest of the Marketing team to drive awareness and demand for the IPTV product range.
This vacancy is a permanent post with home working options and based from their Fife offices.
- Oversee the positioning, messaging, and marketing of their IPTV product range across a range of industries and applications.
- Develop crisp, compelling messaging and work collaboratively with Product Managers and field Sales teams to ensure their story is consistently told across all channels.
- Working closely with Product Management, R&D and Marketing Communication teams, manage product launches, ensuring all audiences have a clear understanding of the key features, benefits and use cases of the products.
- Lead and execute content creation efforts to articulate the benefits of their products, e.g., product collateral, marketing communications, webinars, presentations, videos, website, social media, demos and more. Bridge the gap between technical specs of products/solutions to translate into clear messaging that can be adjusted to resonate with multiple market verticals.
- Support the Marketing team with product marketing content for ongoing campaigns, events, and channel programs.
- Drive individual product and solution differentiation, user engagement and adoption by gaining customer and market insights and influencing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, both internally and externally.
- Be aware of key competitors' activities and marketing strategy to ensure clearly differentiated positioning and messaging that influences campaigns and sales enablement.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven marketing experience and a CV that demonstrates experience of working in a B2B technology business (hardware/software/SaaS) and preferably have specific experience of marketing IPTV, digital signage and/or video streaming products.
- You will be comfortable with assimilating technical information and being able to present a succinct message to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong affinity for technology, you pay attention to what's new in tech and have an innate desire to understand how things work.
- Ability to build relationships internally and work with key stakeholders and leaders in marketing, product management and sales to define and execute on product marketing strategy.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate some international travel
Salary DOE with company benefits including 33 days holiday, holiday purchase scheme and death in service.
Eden Scott is dealing exclusively with this client on this vacancy so to be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV online or for an informal chat or to receive the full role job description please call Sally on 07776 662506.