IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Edinburgh £400 per day Inside IR35
Eden Scott have an excellent opportunity to join a large energy organisation based out of Abu Dhabi with the role being remote anywhere within in Scotland. The successful candidate will come from a Financial/Supply Chain/HR background and provide build upon the existing relationship between their IT department and multiple business areas.
* Work with internal Stakeholders to capture business requirements for enhancements to existing IT Services and identifying new opportunities.
* Identify change opportunities while assessing the impact on stakeholders around the business, creating business cases and working alongside project managers to make change happen
* Define test parameters, author test plans and review test completion reports
* Support the business areas when change is implemented to maximise impact
* Identify and document system defects and recommends solutions
* Previous experience as an IT Business Analyst in the Oil & Gas industry
* Experience in requirement analysis, project scoping, developing business cases in the context of business IT
* Using ITIL aligned processes
* Lead coordination/Project Management
* Mentoring and coaching of less experienced Business Analysts
* Good communicator, self-motivated, proactive, team player and can work independently
* Customer and delivery focused
Additional Experience of any of the following is desirable:
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable including Intercompany and Joint Venture Billing, Project Accounting, Tax and Reporting Working knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Applications, APEX and OBIEE would be an advantage
Procure to Pay, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Ordering process and Reporting
Understanding Employee and Contingent Worker record profiles, Payroll processing and Reporting
OSI PI Data Historian and associated Visualisation Tools - Process Book, Excel PI plugin, PI Visions etc.
The technologies required to allow near real time data to be securely collected from Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Metering Systems, Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) etc. to Data Historians
Tiered networking solutions and an understanding of the use of VPN's and Tunnelers to allow timely data transfer to 3rd parties
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest global energy organisations with the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
Apply: Please send your CV to apply or for a confidential discussion please get in touch.