IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st line support
I am delighted to be supporting one of the oldest and largest legal firms in Scotland with their recruitment for two IT Service Desk Analysts (working from home) 6 month fix term contract.
In this role you will provide 1st line support within their service desk. With skills in Microsoft Windows 7 / 10, Active Directory; Microsoft Office; TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP; Backup and Restore procedures; Thin Client Desktop & laptop builds; and Microsoft Exchange.
- Log and track all calls to Service Desk.
- Ensure all problems are dealt with efficiently and courteously.
- Ensure new fault resolutions are documented and fed into knowledge base.
- Provide support to the IT Projects team, Development team and Business Change.
- Specialise in all MS applications including all versions of Office.
- Monitor and report on system status including back-ups and escalations.
- Strong customer (facing) skills
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 10 (and ability to learn about and offer support on future versions)
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Backup and Restore procedures
- Thin Client Desktop & laptop builds
- Microsoft Exchange
- You will be well supported and trained where necessary
- working from home, and an office visit when required
- Company benefits
- This role depending on the future could be made permanent and will be reviewed nearer the time.
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles or key skills:
1st Line Support, desktop Support, Service Desk analyst.
This position is for someone that is looking for a challenging but rewarding position. This is a forward-thinking organisation who offer excellent opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07471353279