Technology consultancy based in Edinburgh city centre who provide the very best in bespoke software solutions across a variety of market sectors, are looking to recruit an experienced Java / Web Developer.
Their clients demand they stay at the cutting-edge: they design complex business-critical systems, ranging from sophisticated graphical research analysis tools through to back-office settlement platforms.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with clients through the full software life-cycle. The work is interesting and challenging and you will be working to a very high standard with some very smart people.
* An honours degree from a reputable university in a relevant technical discipline
* Commercial experience in an OO environment
* Experienced developing enterprise scale applications using Java EE
* Experienced in enterprise scale web development, specifically using HTML5 and Java script frameworks (JQuery / KnockoutJS etc.)
* The ability to analyse and solve technically complex problems and to quickly learn new skills and technologies
* Consultancy experience
Highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
* Competitive basic salary
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday per year, growing with length of service up to 30 days
* Life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Professional development opportunities
In addition, they will offer the following:
* Occasional travel to clients in London, New York and Europe
* A wide variety of technologies and platforms including web and mobile
* The opportunity to work with some of the best developers in the region
The role is very hands on and at least 90% of your time will be spent developing software.
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1008 or send your CV to email@example.com
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!