Knowledge Graph Researcher
Exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Graph Researcher, to join a global brand who are seeking to become the leader in AI within Edinburgh.
This role is part of a new greenfield development project as they are establishing a new Research Development Centre of excellence which will also expand into the likes of Blockchain, Intelligent Search, NLP and Machine Learning.
As a Knowledge Graph Researcher, you are expected to have a solid understanding of the whole technology research and development cycle from research and design to implementation and evaluation, cooperating with engineering teams in headquarters.
Roles will range from recent PhD through to senior level opportunities.
- Research and development work on automatic knowledge acquisition and reasoning to build domain-specific or customized knowledge graphs, supporting applications like natural language understanding, semantic search, question-answering and dialog system.
- Design and develop prototypes of the next generation with knowledge-based technologies, such as knowledge-based programming language, learning and reasoning engine.
- Be part of internal engineering efforts, with the responsibility of algorithms, modelling, engineering and product scaling and support.
- Research and development in knowledge graph, knowledge computing, knowledge reasoning/inference, semantic search (image/video semantic), personalized search, intent understanding, emotion understanding, discourse analysis/understanding, etc. Some experience in machine learning/logic/ NLP is desirable.
- PhD in knowledge graph, semantic web, NLP, machine learning, ontology reasoning, knowledge engineering, information retrieval, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of semantic web, knowledge representation and reasoning, NLP.
- At least 2 (3-5 would be desirable) papers published on top conference/journal in the related fields like ISWC, ESWC, ACL, NIPS, EMNLP, AAAI, IJCAI, WWW, KR, WSDM.
- Excellent software design and coding skills in the recent 3 years.
- Strong problem-solving, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of various reinforcement learning (POMDP, Imitation Learning, etc.) and deep learning (word embedding, LSTM, GAN, etc) algorithms for NLP.
- Knowledge of building large-scale knowledge graph, especially reasoning and inference engine on knowledge graph.
- Experience of speech recognition, including acoustic modelling, language modelling, text-to-speech.
- Experience of tensorflow, pytorch.
Competitive salary and incentive schemes
Bonus, Stock & share options
Competitive Group Personal Pension Scheme and life cover
Private medical insurance and Cash Plan
24 days annual leave per annum, pro-rata, plus 9 public holidays
Opportunity for training and development
You will join one of the largest R&D organisations in the world with multi £ billion of investment committed to the UK over the next 5 years, with the opportunity to drive your career forward.
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1008 or send your CV to email@example.com
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!