KYC Subject Matter Experts
KYC Specialist - Edinburgh -
Eden Scott's client is currently seeking a Client Experience Onboarding KYC Due Diligence individual to join a prestigious Financial Services company in Edinburgh. This is a 10 month assignment which is paid weekly. The team are responsible for managing and supporting our clients, invested in our Luxembourg Fund who are going through their periodic KYC refresh review. The team are ultimately responsible for the end-to-end client experience
Due to Covid- 19 the role will be working from home until further notice, and then it will be Hybrid
- Act as a front to back client case owner working with our clients, internal teams and our Transfer Agent to hand hold clients through the process
- Primary contact for both internal and external parties on all KYC Refresh related matters, to ensure client queries are being addressed and resolved efficiently as possible
- Responsible for daily Interaction with Third-Party Transfer Agents (TA), on all KYC refresh activities * Acting as client service refresh champion, intermediating with our Transfer Agents to ensure they understand the importance of client experience, enabling us to deliver the best possible outcomes to our clients.
- Responding to telephone calls and email communications from our clients regarding any KYC refresh related matters
- Providing subject matter expertise to ensure the integration of the KYC Refresh operating model, identifying, and implementing best business practice where required.
- Partnering with Legal & Compliance and other internal partners to deal with escalation, while ensuring our policies are appropriately followed.
- Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of policies and procedures.
- Looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering an outstanding client experience.
- Assisting management with any ad hoc / project work. ensuring that change implications are understood, and that the client experience is assured.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the financial markets and regulatory changes, and how this may impact processes and client experience.
- Assist with the produce daily/weekly/monthly statistics
- Experience with AML/KYC framework
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, friendly, and respectful individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills, with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to go above and beyond for our clients.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to balance and control priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships with colleagues and both internal and external contacts * Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Additional language skills, such as: Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish would be advantageous.
. Contact Karen Kerr on 0131 550 1129 or Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before please call us on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at email@example.com and we will make sure the most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your prior consent.
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.