Manufacturing Accountant , Edinburgh
Eden Scott are delighted to be working with the Signature Pub Group to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Accountant to support their accounts team. This role will be based in Edinburgh and will have responsibility for the accounting of all aspects of the production operation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company on an upward growth trajectory within the drinks production arm.
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant with strong manufacturing experience, ideally gained from the drinks industry. You should also have good excel skills along with excellent communication skills, as you will be dealing with a wide range of stakeholders.
The expectations of the role include -
1. Working with the Production Manager to ensure WIP/stock balances are accurate
2. Understanding and investigation of production variances
3. Balance sheet reconciliations
4. Performance of credit control functions
5. Optimise customer account profitability
6. Preparation of budgets and forecasts
7. Preparation and submission of VAT returns
8. Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts
For a confidential discussion about this role send your CV in the first instance on contact Sarah Gracie on 07999 421314.