Marketing & Social Media Manager
Eden Scott is delighted to be working with Orbital Marine Power Limited.
Our client has now created a new stand-alone marketing role in the business and is seeking to appoint a Marketing & Social Media Manager to take responsibility for creating powerful online branding, developing new campaigns and ensuring a strong social media presence in the market.
This role is available on either a full time or a part time basis in order to secure the right candidate.
- Manage the content and communications across all social media platforms and website.
- Manage the collection and production of social media material.
- Management of media campaigns.
- Assist in production and distribution of press releases.
- Assist in the production of branded literature.
- Assist in marketing activities including conferences and events.
Key skills and experience required
Applying candidates should have a CV that details has proven experience of 2+ years with the leaning towards social media management / brand management and an ability/ desire to learn about the technical and commercial space our client operates in.
Excellent salary dependant on skills and experience is on offer circa £35k plus various generous company benefits in order to secure the right candidate.
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively with this client on this vacancy so please submit your CV on line in word format with salary expectation or to email@example.com