Eden Scott's client, a leading financial services firm, who have been awarded and recognised in the industry for the excellent service they provide are looking for a Paraplanner to add to their professional team. The role is based in their Edinburgh office, with this exciting opportunity arising due to continual company growth.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting advisors with client and product research as required, technical support and ensuring all advice is compliant and meets with our regulatory requirements
- Researching due diligence on the market and negotiating with product suppliers for the best rates
- Processing new business applications, preparing client packs and paperwork prior to meetings
- Maintaining client files and records while developing and maintaining client contact and relationships
- Will be required to attend client meetings as required alongside Financial Planners and Directors
Experience within an IFA environment (2 years minimum) with the ability to apply own initiative and be proactive. Ideally holds a Financial Services qualification or working towards, support is given with gaining qualifications. Other requirements include:
- Highly client focused
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Iress Adviser Office or Intelligent Office (beneficial)
- Knowledge of current pension legislation and sound knowledge of tax wrappers, pensions and offshore bonds
- Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, click apply now!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.